Sunday, December 31, 2017

JOY


Hi, Friends.......

I am here with one more Christmas card for this month's Winnie & Walter Rerun Challenge. This time Shay is featuring her Comfort + Joy stamp set. I don't have this particular set, so I am taking inspiration from one of the design team cards. I was especially inspired by the lovely cards by Lydia Evans HERE. I adore the color combo of the patterned background (she stamped hers but I took a shortcut and used patterned paper) and the great big JOY for the focal and sentiment panel.

I dry embossed my Joy die cut with a lovely new folder I received from crafty friend, Karen Ladd. (Thanks, Karen!!!)


Supplies used include:
Winnie & Walter - In a Word: Joy Cutaway die
Core'dinations - heavy duty white cardstock
Sizzix - Alpine Yule embossing folder
Scrap of DCWV patterned paper
Winnie & Walter - Essentials: Audrey Cutaways die set (scalloped background panel)
Baker's Twine from a Winnie and Walter package <3
Silver sequins from my stash

This easy design can be adapted for any season or occasion with a different background panel and big word die. Love that!!

Thank you so much for visiting today and leaving your sweet comments. Best wishes to each of you for a lovely and crafty New Year!!!

<3
Janis


Thank you for the honor of entering this card in the following challenges:
1. Winnie & Walter Rerun #26 Comfort+Joy
2. Dare2BArtzy December Challenge - Spirit of the Season
3. Christmas Cards All Year Round December Challenge - Anything Goes Holiday Related
4. HIMCR #333 - Freestyle
5. DL.ART December Linky Party - Anything Goes
6. Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge - AG Christmas w/ opt Begins with "S" - I used Scallops, Simple Design, Sequins, Snowflakes.
7. Not Just Cards - Anything Goes
8. Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes
9. CARDZ-TV Anything Goes Challenge #27
10. CARDZ-TV Anything Goes Challenge #28

11. Joy Clair Dec/Jan Challenge - Anything Goes 
 

7 comments:

  1. this is so very nice card!
    Thank you for my card for Christmas!
    love it!
    Happy New Year!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for linking to #333 HIMCR's 5th Saturday freestyle challenge! Becca~DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for entering more of your lovely crafting for CHNC challenge 366 - hope to see you again soon x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well clever you to emboss the big word die for extra texture and fun! Love this happy card and I always think that red and white for Christmas is festive.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such beautiful cards Janis.
    Wishing you and your family a healthy and Happy New Year. HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Janis! It's so pretty and striking, I love how you've embossed the sentiment.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. GORGEOUS!!! Thanks for joining us over at Hiding In My Craft Room! Happy New Year! Miranda DT

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Your kind words encourage me so very much!!!

Have a lovely day!
<3
Janis