Monday, December 4, 2017

Everyday Wonder Woman


Hi, Friends......

I am here with a card I made for a gal I know who is going through some rough things in her life. She has no idea of how awesome and how strong she really is.

 


  
This starry background is one I made a long time ago, but it didn't turn out the way I had planned so I just stashed it away for another time....like now! :) I inked the raised stars of my Darice - Assorted Stars embossing folder with Distress Ink pads and then dry embossed as usual with a sheet from my DCWV Woven Stack. Since my raised stars were inked, I used the de-bossed side for my background. To make it even more sparkly, I die-cut additional stars from the DCWV glitter cardstock.
Supplies used include:
Unity sentiment stamp
Versafine ink in Deep Lagoon
Gelly Roll pen to color the little star on the sentiment panel
Darice - Assorted Stars embossing folder
DCWV Woven Stack
Winnie & Walter - Big Bang Confetti Cutaways die set (stars)
DCWV glitter cardstock
Baker's twine from stash

Thank you for stopping by!! I hope you enjoyed seeing this card.

<3
Janis

 
Thank you for the honor of entering this card in the following challenges:
1. Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge - Star Light, Star Bright
2. CARDZ-TV Anything Goes Challenge #24
3. DL.ART December Linky Party - Anything Goes
4. Craft Stamper December TIMI - Anything Goes Stamping Challenge
5. HeARTful Challenge #22 - Anything Goes + a Stamp

9 comments:

  1. Great card. Some days, We all need a card like that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahah so funny cats!
    wonderful card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your fabulous card! The background is fantastic. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. A super card Janis. The background looks great. I'm sure your friend will appreciate your card and I hope things get better for her very soon. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your friend will smile when she receives the card you made to cheer her up. I love the kitty pictures. Thank you for joining the DL.ART December Linky Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  6. This will definitely cheer your friend up! It's a gorgeous card! I love stars and I used to love the Wonder Woman series! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great sentiment on your card! I am sure that will make your friend feel better! Love all the stars too! Thanks for sharing with us at DL.ART Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The background is stunning, and perfect with that sentiment! Great to see you at the HeArtful Stamping Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card and what a fab sentiment. Have a lovely Christmas, and thank you for playing along with the Craft Stamper Challenge xx

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Your kind words encourage me so very much!!!

Have a lovely day!
<3
Janis