Monday, October 26, 2015

The CAT LOVERS HOP is here!!!!


http://herpeacefulgarden.blogspot.com/2015/10/the-cat-lovers-hop-is-here.html



**********************************
The CAT LOVERS HOP is EXTENDED!!!!!

Oct. 26 - Nov 1, 2015
Happening through the weekend at Her Peaceful Garden
Last day to link up:  Now is Nov. 1
Last day to comment:  Now is Nov. 3
**********************************
Hi, Friends.....

I am so excited you are here today to help kick-off my first ever Cat Lovers Hop!!  Did you know that Oct. 29th is National Cat Day????  That's how I decided on this week for hop week.  

I am thrilled with the response I have had from many of you about having a Cat Lovers Hop and I am so grateful, also, for the wonderful companies who generously agreed to sponsor.  Want to know who they are?  And what they are donating to some lucky hop participants????


THANK YOU TO THESE GENEROUS SPONSORS!!!
  • Graphic 45 - Some products from their "Raining Cats & Dogs" line.  (Swoon....!)
  • Simple Stories - Some products from their "Cat SN@P" line. (2 prizes!  WOW!!!)
  • Paper Smooches - Their "Feline Friends" set.  (Love these kitties!!)
  • Unity - A surprise prize.  (If it's Unity, you know it's gonna be good!!!)
  • Waffle Flower - Their "On My Mark" set.  (Longest cat in blogland!!  Sooooooooo much fun!)
  • Newton's Nook - A $20 Gift Voucher for their online store.  (Pick your favorite Newton!!)
  • Serendipity - A $20 Gift Voucher for their online store.  (Lots of cute cats to choose from among other things!!)
  • Art Impressions - Their "Cat Lady" stamp. (I am sooooo jealous!!!)

Aren't those awesome prizes from some totally fabulous companies????!!!!  I hope you will take the time to go to their sites or social media places to thank them for their kindness!!!  I am truly humbled and grateful for their generosity in sponsoring this hop.   


How to Play:
There are two ways you can participate to be eligible for the random prize drawings: by linking up a project and/or by commenting on the linked-up projects.

Here are more details:
1.  Make a cat-themed project and link it up below.  The link-up closes at 11:59 pm Pacific, Friday Oct. 30, 2015 Extended to 11:55 pm Pacific, Sunday Nov. 1, 2015!!!
2.  Please, no back-linking.  Make sure your project didn't show up on your blog before 12:01 am Pacific, Monday Oct. 26, 2015.
3.  Please post this badge along with each of your Cat Hop projects so your visitors will see how pretty my Shy-Cat is know which of your posts to comment on for the prizes.  I realize that Flickr accounts, etc. can't post the badge.  That's okay.  



4.  Comment on any or all of the projects (the more the better!) by 11:59 pm Pacific, Sunday Nov. 1, 2015 extended to 11:59 pm Pacific, Tuesday Nov. 3, 2015!!! to be eligible for the randomly drawn comment prizes.  Again, I realize that some computers can't access some photo galleries (for instance, I cannot comment on SCS pages, even though I am registered)....but do your best on commenting and I will, also.
5.  Please read through the Hop Guidelines and FAQ Page for more information on playing along.
6.  The hop and prizes are open to anyone, world-wide. 
7.  Most of all.....I hope you have fun!!!
  
Here are some Q&A's.  You can find more detailed info on the Hop Guidelines and FAQ Page, which I strongly encourage you to read.  :)
What does "cat-themed" mean?
Any project that features a cat or cats or is directly related to cats qualifies.  Please try to make cats part of the main focal image, not just an incidental cat in the corner kind of kitty.  
How about non-papercrafting projects?
ANY cat-themed project is fine.  It does not have to be a papercrafting project. 
How about big cats?
I love cats of all sizes and so I welcome the use of tigers, lions, etc. as the focal image for your project. 
How many entries may I link up?
There is no limit to the number of entries you link up to the Cat Lovers Hop. 
May I enter my project in other challenges, too?
Yes, but please limit this to 3 other challenges besides this one, so 4 challenges all together.  Thanks for understanding.
Is there a special prize for commenting on all the entries?
Not this time.  But the more projects you comment on, the better your chances are for winning a randomly drawn comment prize!
I hope this answers most of the questions you might have.  Please let me know if there are other things I need to mention.  This is my very first time doing a hop, so please bear with me as things crash unexpectedly, repeatedly disappear and reappear, and ultimately cause the entire internet to be deleted!!  (Eeek!  Do I get a prize if this thing really works????  Ha.)

Thank you soooooooooo much for participating with your comments and projects in this Cat Lovers Hop.  I hope it is a lot of fun for everyone!!!  I am super-excited to see your cat projects!!!

<3
Janis




38 comments:

  1. Awesome! We are off and running! Cant wait to see the kitty projects!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for this great hop!
    I love cats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! The day I've been so excited about is finally here! Thank you, Janis, for the awesome hop! What an amazing line-up of sponsors - I will be going to visit each one to say thank you! Now I'm going to check out the first few entries!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi again, Janis! Just wanted to confirm that I have visited the FB pages of all the sponsors and thanked them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great kitty inspiration so far!
    Take Care!
    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for organize this great hop! Looking forward to see all the beautiful entries!
    Great prizes and sponsorship!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Now I am super sad that I couldn't play and you HAVE to do this again next year!! Fabulous entries and sponsors!! Hop on! xoxo Christi

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love a cat theme hop and see some awesome projects. Will try to participate too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your card is beautiful! I Love that card patern!😊

    ReplyDelete
  10. WooHoo - fabulous... the kitty Hop is here :-D
    I assume we put each day's creation on the same Link up ?
    Off to hop round to leave some luuurve now :-D

    Hugz
    IKE xxx

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page

    ReplyDelete
  11. YaY! We're off with a bang! Great projects so far! Thanks for organizing this fun hop!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, the cat lovers are out in droves and I am having so much fun seeing all of the wonderful projects and hearing all the cat stories. Who would have thought there were so many cat themed crafts and products out there?! Thanks for setting this up Janis, it is definitely the Cats Meow!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you for this one Janis. It was lovely for me to remember our much loved cats for a while. I will be popping around doing the hop next. Thank you for the awesome inspiration too Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Janis thanks for making this blog Hop
    I enjoy making cards with Cat
    and dont forget sweety I give a giveaway on my Blog and also FREEBIE
    Thanks for organizing this Janis
    hugs
    Monika

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a fun hop and a great way to celebrate National Cat Day! Thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such a pity this is ending - I have enjoyed it so much :-D
    I have offered up a little Prize for Day 5 .... I hope that is OK with you ??

    Thank you for Hosting this great event.

    Hugz
    IKE xx

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page

    ReplyDelete
  17. The card I just entered is #95! I really want to see you reach 100! That was the final card that I had planned, but I will see what I can do before the hop ends - I might be able to enter one more! Woohoo, it's a great hop!

    ReplyDelete
  18. So exciting Janis I need to make a card and enter thanks for the fun challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a fun blog! Cats instead of dogs! Great inspiration from all who entered. Thank you so much for sharing and for Janis for the idea to blog it!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh my gosh, we're so close to card #100 that I think I may have to make another one. Not sure my hubby is going to appreciate that dinner may be late but the Cat Hop calls!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. EEEP! How did I miss this? I have a squillion cat stamps. It's too late to play tonight. :( I'll play next year, though!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Yippee! I'm #100! A very successful and fun hop, Janis!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You did it!!! I sneaked away and made one last card and I was hoping you would come through because I am all out of time! Thanks for a fabulous hop Janis!!!

      Delete
  23. My last entry isn't a project but I just had to try to get a photo of my cat, Teddy, after everyone shared such wonderful stories and photos of theirs. Teddy was not interested in the least, but I tried, ha!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Woohoo!!! We are getting a little bit wild around here. You've managed to hit 100 with 10 minute wonder cards and cats whooshing themselves out of the chance for celebrity status!!! Yippeeeeeeeee!!! Thanks for everything....ALL OF YOU!!!!
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    CAT LOVERS HOP Today is last day to Link Up. Comment thru Nov. 1 at HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com!!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. This is such a fun challenge and some beautiful creations by all of you crafty cat people..

    ReplyDelete
  26. Janis thanks for all your hard work and what a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Yayyyyyy! for the total of 105 entries! Great successful event! And I am so glad I fulfilled my wish for my last minutes entry! As I don't have any pet animals but I really enjoyed all these memories and moments shared by all talented crafters to remember along with this amazing hop! Thank you so much Janis!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Wheeee! Thanks for the extension! Now I can play!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Hi Janis I see that I put image of dalek cat not image of my card for the hop..

    ReplyDelete
  30. I hopped. I saw and I loved it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Woohoo, Janis! I'm #115 and still 14 hours left to go! It's been a huge success - and so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Dear Janis I just put on Random.org my winner is D. Ann C but I cant access to her Blog ...would you mind to email her that she won on my blog and I need her address? many thanks dear Janis...this is the winner post on my Blog:

    http://creativewithmonika.blogspot.de/2015/10/sunday-stamps-113-coffee-mug-card-in.html

    ReplyDelete
  33. Big cats at last. So glad you extended Janis. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  34. Thanks for a wonderful hop, Janis. I was so happy to be able to participate. Loved everyone's creations as well as their sweet kitties and stories. And a big thank you to all the sponsors of the hop.

    ReplyDelete
  35. Great idea for a hop. Wish I could have participated--very busy time for me. Thanks for extending--at least I was able to comment.

    ReplyDelete
  36. This Hop was just awesome and so many entries. I have now hopped everyone :-D
    THANK YOU Janis for hosting this great event.

    Hugz
    IKE xx

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page

    ReplyDelete
  37. I just wanted to say thank you to Janis for hosting such a fun hop!! My must have list is BURSTING with all kinds of kitty goodies I must have! This was truly an enjoyable hop - thanks to all the participants - such awesome creations!! xx Christi

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Your kind words encourage me so very much!!!

Have a lovely day!
<3
Janis