Saturday, May 10, 2014

Monochromatic Card Honored in Eureka Top 5

"In order to keep a true perspective of one's importance, everyone should have a dog that will worship him and a cat that will ignore him."
                                                                    ---------------Dereke Bruce


Hi, Friends.......

We are back from our little trip.  I was excited to find out that while I was gone, one of my cards had been honored.  
My monochromatic card made the Top 5 in the Eureka cards Challenge #87 Lace & Pearls.


This gives me the privilege of displaying their Top 5 Badge.  Thank you, Eureka Stamps, for choosing my card!!

Have a lovely day, everyone!!

<3
Janis

No comments:

Post a Comment

THANK YOU so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Your kind words encourage me so very much!!!

Have a lovely day!
<3
Janis